- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72, is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boasts hillside and seaside fairways. Discounts are offererd to villa guests for green fees.
- Golf carts available and plenty of willing and experienced caddies.
- Coaching and lessons available from the resident professional.
- Play tennis on 8 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Carpet Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys. There are regular clinics and weekly tournaments.
Beach and Swimming Facilities
- Large swimming pool at Great House with pool aerobics classes
- 2 White sandy private beaches - one quiet one!
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Jogging trails
- Rafting at the Great River
- Horseback riding
- Deep sea fishing
- Croquet lawn
- Volleyball court
Facilities for Children
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate. Complimentary: 10am - 5:30pm. Monday to Saturday.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Yoga classes
Restaurants and Bars
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Enjoy complimentary Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- If you wish to dine away from the villa the Great House Restaurant offers continental and Jamaican dining, with its outdoor terrace and fabulous view.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Commissary / General Store
- Activities desk
- Complimentary trips to town
- Island tours
- Registered Nurse - Doctors
Calypso is our home from home. Let it be yours.
The Tryall Club is the perfect holiday resort and exclusive escape for families with children of all ages, weddings, honeymooners, golfers, the enthusiastic tennis player, but equally the romantic hideaway of couples. The physical beauty, the facilities and overall ambience are hard to match in any other resort or club elsewhere in the Caribbean. At Tryall, you can be as busy or as laid-back as you wish.
Located on the island's north coast just a few miles west of modern Montego Bay airport, The Tryall Club is home to a vibrant membership of discerning individuals and families who enjoy the varied amenities of an outstanding club and the comfort, privacy, security and convenience of a luxurious second-home colony. We welcome visitors, many of them again and again, and hope you will become one of our guests and friends.
Visit the golf section and you'll learn about the stunning - yet challenging -18-hole golf course. For tennis lovers, we offer a full program including ten courts, pros and lessons along with a pro shop.
The club also offers croquet, beach volley ball, and running trail if other sports are your passion.
The finest and most luxurious golf, tennis and villa experience in the Caribbean. Jamaica's Tryall Club is a unique collection of villas nestled in a private club setting that starts at the turquoise Caribbean and continues into the panoramic hills, each villa complete with attentive staff offering excellent service and classic Jamaican hospitality.